Monday, January 16, 2012

FMFatLife.

It was my birthday on the 14th.

Kyle was off on the 13th.

I just baked 3 loaves of bread, and made some mock Texas Roadhouse cinnamon butter.

I haven't done Jillian Michaels. >.<

I KNOW! I KNOW! Begin your stoning now. I'm already kicking myself.

I've really done my best to be completely conscious of what I'm putting into my body. I'm eating more salads, yogurt, drinking water, etc. I'm watching the calories and limiting my carbs. And though it's only been about a week or a little over, something has to be happening, because my mom asked if I had lost any weight. I don't see any results, but I have a feeling I may be the one that has the hardest time seeing them.

But seriously. I need to get off my ass and get this going, because if I stop now, I'm afraid I'll never start it back up. And I'm scared for my future.

I don't want to be the mom that my kids are embarrassed over or ashamed of.

I want to be the mom that's running around in the yard with them, organizing kick ball games with the neighborhood kids, all of that. 

So, if not to do this for myself and my well being...



I need to do it for them and their future of having their (step)mom. They deserve that, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment